Sunday, December 14, 2008

Notification began...

Today, a friend of mine who attended the final interview with me on the same day, has received his "golden" call from Emirates. He will be joining them on February 20th. I am so excited for him. The guy was very nervous during the whole selection process; and yet he deserved to get a positive answer. Great job, Miguel!! I am proud of you!

As for me, nothing so far. It would be so much easier if I knew the results before going to Germany... Times goes by so slowly...

2 comments:

Heather said...

arg! when will you hear??

made_in_ukraine said...

Hey babe,

Well, I don't know that for sure. I called to Emirates HR department asking for an update on my file. They told me the files of the applicants from Osaka interview were still being under review and they were expecting to have final decisions sometime by the end of this week. So, I am hoping to get the info shortly. In any case, I will give them a call one day before leaving for Germany.

Followers